You have 14 days to return an item from the date you received it, except for made-to-order items.
Made-to-order items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Items must be unworn, unwashed and unused with all original labels attached.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within 10-14 business days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially processed.
Next, contact your bank. There can be administrative delays when processing refunds.
If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at [email protected].
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; Sale or clearance items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange for a different size, please email us at [email protected].
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
45 Clarence Street
Coorparoo QLD 4151 Australia
You will be responsible for your shipping costs for returning your item (not including defective or incorrect items). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES TERMS:
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Cosmetic Damage, such as loose threads and natural fading of colours over time
- Prolonged exposure to inclement weather
- Damages caused by misuse, accident, or negligence
- Failure to observe and follow care instructions
- Damage caused by rips, cuts, tears, and burns
- If the garment is treated with a steaming device or other high-heat treatments, including silk screening
- Pilling and abrasion wear due to contact with abrasive surfaces in day-to-day use or laundering
- Contingent or incidental costs such as loss of revenue or profits and/or punitive damages
This list is not all-encompassing but focuses on the most common exclusions.